Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Derive Response - Charlie

So I have to say that while initially slightly skeptical, I actually found the Derive assignment quite enjoyable. One Saturday morning, Sophia, Claudine, Brooke and myself met at the Ratty to head out on our Derive. The weather was gorgeous--sunny but not hot at all--which made our wandering all the more pleasant. We started out towards East Providence and just wandered through a residential area. It was a part of Providence that I'd never seen before, and it was really pretty nice. We ended up at a coffee shop, stopping for a cup of joe, and then continued on to encounter a playground--a photo of which I've included below.

Ultimately, I'd say it was a success. I saw a bit of Providence that I hadn't before, and honestly I don't think I'd ever get up on Saturday and just take a walk for the sake of it had it not been for this assignment. Enjoy the photos.

Fall Foliage 1
Fall Foliage 2
Willow Tree

Claudine and Brooke enjoying the playground swings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment