Monday, October 4, 2010

Response to our Derive Experience---Claudine

I had a great time on our derive. If it hadn't been for this assignment I would probably never would have taken the initiative to go out on a walk and explore (especially now that its colder).
We decided to it do it Saturday which turned out to be a beautiful day (sunny but not hot= very very nice). We simply walked around and saw the nearby neighborhoods, coffee shops, and to Charlie's dismay a cool store. I have to say I think Providence is very cute. The houses here have so much charm and character (most houses in Miami look the same in my opinion and barely any of them are made of brick). So as we walked around I decided to pick up leaves and acorns (there is no Autumn in Miami...actually no seasons) and decided to draw some of them. I also fell in love with one house and decided to quickly sketch one of it's windows :)


No comments:

Post a Comment