Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Business Cards :)


Well this was also my first time dabbling with Photoshop and it was in fact very challenging. I wish I had more time today to play with it but I was able to work with several functions. Here is my first business card (yes I made two) which incorporates the Gestalt principle of "dissimilarity."I chose the Scorpio sign because, evidently, I am a scorpio and i feel that who I am meshes very well with the personality attached to being a Scorpio. I then contrasted it with an image of a rose which is my favorite flower. I wanted the card to have an edge but yet still reflect my more romantic personality.

 This is my second card. I used one of my own watercolors as the background and then found a function on Photoshop that "blurred" it out which I thought was a better representation of my capabilities as an artist.

---Claudine Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment