Thursday, September 16, 2010

Maria Anderson: T-shirts



So I was playing around with different designs, not sure if I wanted the buffalo jump image continuing up the shoulder like ghosts or not. 


This is a drawing I did of Allen Ginsberg. I originally had text beneath it but I preferred the simpler image. I'll keep adding to it though because I think it needs something more. 




Also, AS220 is hosting talks today by a letterpress artist named Dan Wood and others, and another tomorrow by Pippi Zornoza and Guggenheim Curator Lauren Hinkson that look pretty interesting. 


http://as220.org/front/




And, my friend Jeff has a contemporary art blog called Curbs and Stoops that is pretty interesting. He features a lot of street art and graffiti. 


www.curbsandstoops.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment