Wednesday, September 15, 2010

T Shirts and Poster - Austin

So my main goal was to familiarize myself with photoshop and to experiment with my original t shirt and see what interesting sorts of things came out of it. I created three variations, and each of them plays with different features of size, opacity, background, color balance, saturation, text, arrangement and various filters. Here's what came out of it, I'm not sure which ones I prefer or if I still prefer my original from several days ago.
And then finally, just for fun as one last thing I created a movie poster for the 1931 Frankenstein film. The image of Frankenstein's face was one carved from a pumpkin. The flames fit aesthetically and also add undertones of pain, suffering, torment and burning. Appropriate no?

No comments:

Post a Comment