Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Claudine-- T shirt Take 2

Take 2 

Professor Gonsher told me I should make "art is my weapon" more prominent  than the paint spatter (which took away from the message since it overpowered it). So I increased the font and played around with the opacity of the paint spatter. 

t-shirt design 2: Well since my first t-shirt took me so much time and was completely original (i drew the hand...etc), I decided to make a simpler t-shirt that I would wear a lot. My friends back home always wear shirts with "bathroom sign people" that always say silly or witty things so I decided to make one myself. And then, as if a sign, I was walking around campus and saw in a girl's bathroom this (my design) and thought it would be a great idea for a shirt :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment