Sunday, November 21, 2010

Material Alchemy-Maria

So these are some of the things I worked on for material alchemy. I had trouble because I had so many projects that I wanted to do, and ended up jumping around a lot before settling on a few things. I decided to do some things around my apartment to make it look nicer.

 This was a full length mirror that I smashed. I used a hot glue gun to attach the pieces to the wall.  When people sit under it, it sort of resembles a thought bubble.


I had a ton of feathers that I've collected or people have given me, and I attached those onto the wall with hot glue as well. The purse is made from antelope skin, feathers, and hemp fiber.



I also thought that this link was interesting. It made me think about just how much color can transform the atmosphere of a space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment