Monday, November 22, 2010

Megan Nolet- Self Portrait & Final Project Idea


Here is my self portrait (or portraits rather). I took an image of myself and made 9 different prints that faded from bright colors to black and white. I was then inspired to draw things on my face that communicated a sense of myself and who I am, or simply designs that I thought looked cool. As the photos fade to black and white, the designs on my face get more and more colorful. I decided to leave the middle photo blank, just as a reminder to the viewers that I do not actually have drawings on my face :)

For my final project, I am planning on doing (if not a few) a watercolor painting. I have yet to explore the water color medium of paint and look forward to doing so. I do not know what I want to paint yet but it will most likely be of a photo, probably a landscape, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment